Zimpler is an utterly unique mobile payment method, combining the best online banking practices and a pay-by-phone model that is unavailable with other payment methods. Due to its distinctiveness, you will likely not find a direct alternative to Zimpler. Still, if you visit a Zimpler casino, you will find many different payment services that can handle your deposits and withdrawals.
Standard payment methods available at most online casinos include:
- Debit Cards: If you are looking for convenience and familiarity, debit cards are an excellent option, available at all top online casinos in Ireland. Whether Visa, Mastercard, or Maestro, debit cards allow for instant deposits and comprehensive security. However, withdrawals may take up to five business days to process.
- E-wallets: This type of payment option, such as PayPal, Skrill and Much Better, provides instant withdrawals and deposits. E-wallets also add a layer of anonymity as you do not share banking details. However, some casino bonuses cannot be claimed with deposits made by e-wallets.
- Prepaid Cards: options like Paysafecard are a brilliant choice if you want to control how much you spend when gambling. You must charge money at a physical location and redeem it via a code at the online casino. Some gamblers find this inconvenient, but it can help people who want to manage their bankroll. In addition, using a prepaid card doesn't require you to have a debit card or share your financial information with the casino.
- Cryptocurrency: The revolution caused by the likes of Bitcoin and Ethereum had not gone unnoticed in the online casino realm, with more casino sites now supporting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. While these currencies provide complete anonymity, they are still not as widely available as alternative payment options.
- Mobile Payment Options: While many online casino players use their mobile device to gamble, convenient payment methods like Apple Pay and Google Pay are becoming increasingly popular at online casinos.